The All-Purpose JamJar Meme
|For that authentic Jamjar experience without the pesky commitment. Roll or pick from a setting and a prompt below! Drum up some assumed CR with strangers! Jamjar settings are officially the best when you want to do a cross-canon tag-out but just can't be assed to think of a way to fit your character in another one's canon.|
Hmmmmmmmmm this is such a cozy room with such a cozy couch by such a cozy fire... I think I'll just... hug around this muscly pillow and take a nice long nap.
Wait... muscly pillow?! Yikes! Why can't I (want to) let go?!
- Post with your character(s.)
- Others reply.
- Regardless of romantic, friendly, or unhappy feelings towards each other, you are compelled to cuddle.
- Hugging, smooching, tummy rubs, spooning, the works!
- Have a warm time. :)
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Comment to others.
- THAT'S IT YOU'RE PLAYING.
( it's under here because i have a lot of prompts and feelings okay )
not an alpha/beta/omega meme
There's no need for elaborate backstories for this AU. You go into heat, rut, whatever you'd like to call it. You've always done so since you were of age to do so. It's a socially accepted norm, and people have gotten used to the difficulties that come with the mating seasons. Life goes on.
Isn't this alpha/beta/omega, then? No, not at all. In this meme, there are no gender-variant genitalia unless your character comes prepackaged with those. No giant cocks - again, unless your character is already packing - or self-lubricating assholes or anal wombs, and no knotting. Unless that's your thing. There's also no set in stone roles with regards to dominance and submission, and some people do not even feel the inclination towards either. Still, there are a few similarities, mainly being that the pheromones of others can put someone into heat that was not in it before and the bond between mates. In addition, some humans/human-stand-ins have created packlike dynamics in response, but this is not universal.
In this meme, it's just regular old human...oids feeling the urge for sex. And by "urge," we of course mean all-consuming drive. If characters choose to ignore that urge, it will backfire on them. The more they put it off, the more they will lose their control, becoming more irritable and aggressive, and eventually be nothing but a rutting animal until the need to mate is satisfied. Not all heats call for mating, of course, and most people can just relieve themselves, but when you do mate, you feel the urge to stay by their side and essentially "nest." These desires don't always pan out into offspring, and mating isn't forever unless it's mutually decided upon. However, impregnating your mate is said to be one of the most euphoric experiences a person can have, even if some people only mate because they want to utterly possess someone, as mates are bonded for a while.
If there's anything that's to your fancy that's been left out, go ahead and add it in. Play it how you'd like!
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Include what you're interested and not interested in.
- Respond to others!
( Read more... )
|There's always been tension between the two of you. Perhaps you're even romantically involved, if that's your way. But for some reason, you haven't taken the next step yet.|
Now, though, you're finally ready to be sexually intimate.
How to Play:
★ Comment with your character and preferences.
★ Comment to others.
★ Play out the scene.
☆ First Time: This is your first time having sex, so it was something to approach with caution.
☆ Unsure: You're uncertain of your skill or prowess or even how to go about this.
☆ Uncorrupted: One of you is more innocent, younger, more inexperienced, and the other doesn't want to take that away.
☆ Differences: The two of you are different enough - perhaps even different species - that intimacy may be an issue, but you're ready to attack it head on.
☆ Taken: You aren't "together," and one of you is involved with someone else. This is the big decision to do an act that may be viewed as heinous.
☆ Forbidden: There's been no sexual contact because it's utterly forbidden, be it incest, class difference, enemies, etc.
☆ Realization: Maybe you'd been friends, but this is the first time you've really seen them in that light.
☆ Otherwise Distracted: Whether it be a job, a holy mission, or anything else along those lines, you've just been too busy to be with someone like that because it would take your mind away from what you have to do.
☆ Finally Free: Before, you just didn't have the chance. Now you do.
☆ Only Time: You were unsure before, but now, it looks like you'll only have this once chance to be together.
☆ A Long Time: You've been separated and it happened before you could get to the good parts. You want to pick up where you left off.
☆ Desperate: You've wanted them for so long...God, this feels so good, you never want it to stop.
☆ Romantic: You want it to be perfect.
☆ Waiting Until Marriage: Doing things all proper-like.
☆ FREE STYLE
Perhaps you were best friends who decided to make rent cheaper by living together, a couple who took the plunge and moved in together, or you could just be some random people thrown together by circumstance and really needing a place to live.
Either way, you're sharing a flat (or maybe even a room) now! What's going to happen?
You know this drill:
- Post your character name, series and any preferences.
- Go to RNG (1-12) and tag around.
- Have fun!
( Read more... )
MEME ORIGINALLY BY attentionboys. with minor modifications
Vampires and humans. Angels and demons. Ghosts and the living. The idea of "opposites attracting" is hardly a new one, but with the rise in popularity of supernatural creatures, aliens, and other sentient beings beyond our human understanding, the forbidden romance trope has been injected a shot of fresh blood- sometimes quite literally.
This meme does just that, taking the whole "not meant for each other" thing to it's most logical extreme. Of course, it's not always angst and depression. These days, mermaids and bird-people can have their relationships in peace to some degree.
- Comment with your character, putting any preferences you have (ie, "humanoid characters only," F/M, etc). Also, be sure to note your character's "species" for others to reference (Name | Character | OTA | Human, ghost, mutant, alien, vampire, god, zombie-catgirl hybrid, etc).
- Reply to others. If your characters aren't different species, feel free to AU or anything else like that.
- Use the rng to determine your prompt.
- Also I didn't think I needed to say this, but be excellent to each other. Dick comments and anon bullying are not on.
- Meeting: Did you know there were, I don't know, werewolves before this? Or maybe you thought all aliens were evil. Will this...thing change your perception?
- Falling in Love: You know you're not the same, but your feelings don't care.
- Self-Hate: Perhaps you're mad at the being you're in love with, yet you're more angry at yourself.
- Can't Be Together: Whether for self-inflicted reasons or societal rules, you can't be in love with who your heart has chosen and it's putting a strain on you.
- Pushing You Away: Things are getting too intense, and for both of your sake, you want to make friend/crush/lover hate you.
- Beauty & the Beast: One of you is beautiful, the other hideous. Maybe, though, the beautiful one is ugly in the eyes of society, depending on where you live. Whatever the case is, you don't look the same.
- Confession: Screw the rules, you're going to tell that sweet girl/guy/other how you feel! What can go wrong? Or this is something you've put a lot of thought into and you're scared, but you're going to do it.
- First Time...or Not: Finally, the two of you are taking the next step and getting physical. It may go off without a hitch, depending on your...you know, or- OH GOD, HOW IS THAT GOING TO GO IN HERE. Wait, you have a...?
- The Kinky Option: Hey, maybe being different will pay off. Think about it. A long tongue? Ghost powers? Sounds like it could be fun in the bedroom.
- Prejudice: "What are you doing with that dirty monster?" "You know we can't be involved with humans!" "We don't take kindly to your type around here." Why can't people just leave you two be?
- Facing Your Instinct: It's hard to be with someone when you want to suck their blood. Or eat their brains. Or possess them.
- Because of Me: Your lover has been dragged into your fight or hurt by others of your kind. Now they're in the crossfire.
- Standing Up For You: Hey, knock it off! I don't care what you think, he's perfect in my eyes.
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful: The fluffy option where you're trying to make your loved one see just how much you care and how they're beautiful to you, no matter what.
- Gifts: Show your affection with a gift from your culture.
- Starting a Family: Can you even reproduce? Is it something you want to consider? Perhaps it's new ground to tread, so you'll have to be the first to think about it.
|The B(ring)Y(our)O(own)K(ink)Meme |
|Everyone has a favorite kink or scene or prompt they love to play out - and even if you don't, there has to be something you've always wanted to try, right? A kink? A premise? A prompt? While memes these days are doing great at covering fetishes and coming up with great premises, you can't expect them to cover everything anyone could ever want. There are just too many unique ideas out there! |
This meme tries to solve that problem by being a catch-all and hinging on a very simple premise: bring what YOU want to play and focus on that! It puts the power of choosing the direction of threads entirely in your hands. Find other people who will be totally down with playing what you want to play, and let them know just what you're interested in. Simple, right? It's just like a BYOB barbecue, only a lot sexier.
How To Play:
- Comment with your character. DON'T LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BLANK. Instead, copy and paste the information below and fill it out to suit your needs. Or use your own ideas.
kink name/scenario here
information goes here. wax poetic about titfucking or be sparse as you see fit.
- Be as specific or as vague as you want. You can put a kink and the definition (i.e., paizuri), or go all out with a scenario description ("I want my character to get fucked by his brother, who is an alien octopus"). Include pictures to serve as prompts if you'd like, but please link to anything that could be considered triggering instead of embedding it. Otherwise, all ideas, kinks, AUs, prompts, and scenarios welcome.
- Comment to people whose ideas and kinks are relevant to your interests.
- Thread those puppies out!
Ever wondered what your character would be like if the moral balance was flipped? Here’s an opportunity to explore their darker sides.
- Post toplevels with information about your character’s villain!AU.
- Canonically villainous or antihero characters also welcome to post.
- Use the motivations and scenarios below if they’re helpful; go wild otherwise.
- Reply to others. Et voilà!
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc. in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 for a prompt.
3. Reply to others and play the scenario out!
4. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY. OMG.
1. BOSS ✖ A romance with a higher up or your boss is taboo for many good reasons, but you’re finding yourself falling in love with them anyways. Will others approve? Will one of you have to quit your job to not get the other into trouble?
2. JUST FRIENDS ✖ Talk about one of the biggest roadblocks to love ever! You want to kiss them, but you don’t want to ruin your current relationship. What are you going to do? Will you get the guts to confess and hope for the best?
3. GOALS ✖ You want to tear down a building to build an apartment complex, they want to make it a historical landmark. Opposing dreams and goals are huge roadblocks, especially if you happen to want to ‘sleep with the enemy’… literally.
4. TEAMMATES ✖ You work well together, you can depend on them no matter what, and you get along outside of the office or game. What you feel is just that happy camaraderie, not any mushy feelings of love or romantic affection! Is it?
5. DENIAL ✖ No, no way. You do not love that other person. They are stupid or just too prideful or you’re not interested in them at all. Ha, admit it, you totally are. Now go over there and admit your feelings before everyone around you goes insane.
6. COWORKERS ✖ Oh, this is awful. You really, really like your coworker, but there is a no dating policy, or they don’t date coworkers under any circumstances. Dare you make a move after hours or in the break room? It could be worse; you could have the hots for your boss.
7. POLITICS ✖ Clashing beliefs and heated debates always gets the blood pumping, and even though you have sworn to defeat them and get your bill pushed through, their eyes make your heart jump and makes you reconsider your ideals… Can you find a compromise or let bygones be bygones?
8. TAKEN ✖ Oh god. How can you confess to someone who is already taken? Why are you even feeling like this? You must never let them know. Ignore everyone who is encouraging you to take a leap of faith anyways. They are taken and that is that.
9. SOCIAL CLASS ✖ She is a princess, you are a stable boy, he is a rich lord, you are the scullery maid… Money is an important factor to any relationship, and sometimes, it can be one of the barriers. But how long are you going to let positions and titles keep you apart?
10. PRIDE ✖ You? Be in love with someone like that? Ha! No way. You are far above them, and you deserve only the best love. But… what if they are the best love and you just don’t realize it yet?
11. FAMILY FEUD ✖ One of the most famous of all the situations, for some reason, your families are fighting and as much as you like the other person, you can’t betray your family this way. But is there a good reason for the feud? Or a misunderstanding? Will true love conquer all without the abundance of death?
12. OBLIVIOUS ✖ This is the most frustrating one ever. It’s not that they hate each other or someone else is making a barrier, it’s just that they you have no idea how good of a couple you would make or how you always flirt with each other. Will one of you realize it, or does someone need to give you a push?
13. DUTY ✖ Bound by honor and loyalty, you can never cross the line that divides you and your love, be it that you swore to protect them or they serve you. Or will you? How will others react to this? Might it be considered forbidden?
14. FRIEND-ZONED ✖ Oh no, it's not what you think. You see, your best friend likes the person you like, and they are trying to go on a date with them (or get into their bed). But you can't let either of them know, because that is not what good friends do. But what do you do if your mutual crush is interested in you anyways?
15. WILDCARD ✖ Is there something we missed? Is there another scenario you want to play out, or would you like to roll the dice again? Go for it!
(credit to allmymemes)
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
That the thing about New Orleans, now. It's a generous city. Give you what you want before you hardly know to ask for it. Trouble is, acourse, that a man wants a number of things that aren't particularly good for him. And those sort of things are a New Orleans speciality.
Rebels of Babylon
"To say that New Orleans is haunted, is like sayin' that peppers are hot and coffee keeps you up at night. It's a fact. Some days, the ghosts and pirates are as thick as the morning fog that you can see like the hand in front of your face. Ain't no place that you could move around and not stumble upon the dead. Our hotels are haunted, our cemeteries are haunted, our bars are haunted. We're a city living in a present that the past owns."
And nothing made that more apparent than passing a neon sign on Dauphine Street that screamed ATM, located right under a soot covered gas light from the 1800s. Like anything else that wasn't destroyed by Katrina, it found itself a victor that won its continued place in the French Quarter. Much like the patrons that frequented the jazz bars with their hands wrapped around a cold one as if they were still holding on for dear life.( Read more... )
THE DAEMON MEME
In the universe of the His Dark Materials trilogy (or the movie The Golden Compass), every person has a creature called a daemon that accompanies them all their lives, and is emotionally and metaphysically a part of them. Daemons are often described as sort of external souls (while the part of the personality in a human's body is the spirit).
( Basic Daemon Facts )
How it works:
- Check out other people's daemons and let your daemons interact too.